Sunday 20 February 2011

Cq Cq Cq M6ODC

Hi everyone and welcome to my blog.

My names Glenn I'm 39 and disabled from Dorset on the south coast of England.

I recently passed my Foundation Amateur Radio Licence and this blog is here to share my thoughts, findings and your responses (hopefully)...

I am a member of the RAIBC who are a charity that help disabled and visually impaired amateur radio operators stay on the airwaves even tho we have disadvantages...Thanks guys !!!

Im also a member of the RSGB who are the UK's leading source of info / help for amateur radio operators

So feel free to comment on anything that I post as I have come into amateur radio totally blind (non electrical, non electronical background) and am on a huge (but fun) learning curve.

73 Glenn M6ODC

2 comments:

  1. VERY NICE BLOG GLENN,AND A GREAT ATTITUDE TO AMATEUR RADIO,YOU DESERVE TO DO WELL IN THE FUTURE.BEST WISHES IN THIS VENTURE.TED

    ReplyDelete
  2. GLAD YOU GOT SET UP AT LAST GLENN,HOPE YOU HAVEN'T DONE YOURSELF TOO MUCH PAIN DOING THE ANTENNA. YOU WILL BE ALL SYSTEMS GO NOW,AND YOU DESERVE IT.ENJOY YOURSELF,AS I AM SURE YOU WILL.HAD MY HANDS FREE FROM ALAN,THEY ARE BRILLIANT.GOOD LUCK.TED

    ReplyDelete